Canada is one of the most popular immigrant-friendly destinations in the world. Canada is one of the most peaceful, safe, and secure countries in the world. Moreover, the three cities; named Calgary, Toronto, and Vancouver are the three world’s most liveable cities.
Canada has one of the most friendly immigration policies and as a fact that the country had the vision to admit over 200,000 immigrants every year. As part of these, Canada encourages talented professionals and skilled workers to immigrate with family, government welfare benefits including free education, Insurance, and medical. Immigrate to Canada directly as a permanent resident followed by citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada. The Canadian government also encourages business aspirants to start their own business with minimum regulations.
There are so many different options to immigrate to Canada. The most among them is the Express entry program.
Express entry program is an Immigration process for skilled immigrants who wish to settle in Canada permanently. It is an online application system that the Canadian government manages applicants for permanent residence from skilled workers around the world.
How to express entry program work?
Step 1: Find out if you are eligible to apply
Based on the assessment result we will guide you with the list of detailed instructions on which program you are eligible for. If you are eligible for express entry, we will help you file an online application and create an online profile. Based on the profile your application will be put in a pool of candidates for immigration. Once you get an invitation to apply, we will complete your application.
Check CRS Score: The eligibility to apply based on the following;
- Language skill
- Number of family members
- Work experience
- Canadian Job offer
To check your eligibility, please click to complete the form
Requirements for each express entry program
Canada chooses skilled workers based on the ability and skills of the applicant to contribute to Canada’s economic growth. There are 3 economic immigration programs to manage applications under express entry.
- A federal skilled worker program
- Federal skilled trades program
- Canadian experience class
Each program has its own eligibility requirements in order to qualify for the immigration program.
Step 2: Documents for Express Entry – Get your documents ready
It is very important to obtain certain documents at different stages of this express entry application process. You do not need to upload the documents to submit an express entry profile, but you need the information from the documents to complete the profile.
In order to complete your express entry profile you need the following documents;
Documents for Express Entry profile:
- Valid Passport or travel document
- Language test result – Must be less than 2 years old
English Language Test – IELTS General (Do not accept academic training for express entry)
- Education Credential Assessment Report (ECA Report) – Assess the highest level of education in order to validate and equal to a Canadian education standard.
World Education Services (WES): Most popular and faster service provider
Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
International Qualifications Assessment Service
International Credential Evaluation Service
- Provincial nomination (if any)
- Canadian Job offer (if any)
Documents for your permanent residence application
Once you have the invite to apply, you need to have the following documents;
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) – for applicants aged over 18
Every country you stayed over the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row
Home country – Must be issued within 6 months before the application submission date.
Other countries – must be issued during the last 6 months of stay
- Medical Exams – (Dependence must also have one, even if they are not coming with you)
- Complete the medical exam as soon as possible once you get an invitation to apply.
- Must be valid at the time of permanent residence application submission and when you arrive in Canada.
- The medical test is valid for 12 months
- Proof of Fund – Demonstrate you have enough money to settle in Canada
- The funds must be available during application and issue you a permanent resident visa.
- For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping the money.
- be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
- include their contact information (address, telephone number, and email address)
- include your name
- list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
- include, for each current bank and investment account, the
- account numbers
- date each account was opened
- the current balance of each account
- the average balance for the past 6 months
Maintenance Fund Requirement Table
(in Canadian dollars)
|For each additional family member||$3,414|
You have only 60 days’ time to submit your permanent residency application once you have invited to apply.
Step 3: Submit your express entry profile
Express Entry profile is an online application by filling information about yourself. If you are eligible, they will accept you to the Express entry candidate’s pool. Your profile ranked by using a point-based system, which based on the information you have provided in your Express Entry profile.
Check CRS score calculation
Submit your Profile
Step 4: Receive an Invitation and apply for PR
Once an invitation to apply received, candidates must submit your Permanent Residence application within 60 days.
You will be notified that you have to give your biometrics. You have to complete biometric within 30 days at the biometric collection location.