Application and Service Centers in the UK
You can book an appointment at UKVCAS application centers across the UK. You can check the availability of UKVCAS Centers for booking an appointment.
To book an appointment inside the UK, Click Here
Application and Service Centers Outside UK
You can find the working hours, address and contact details for UK visa application submission centers near you.
To book an appointment outside the UK, Click Here
What else to bring at UK Visa application submission with you
Appointment confirmation printout
Valid passport or travel document (With at least 1 page that is blank on both sides)
Printout of your checklist or the front page of your completed visa application form
All supporting documentation (As per UKVI guidelines for your type of visa)
You have the option to upload your documents online yourself, or bring your original supporting documents at the submission center and use their document scanning assistance. (Also, bring a copy of all documents)
Once your visa application has been submitted at the Visa Application Centres, you will not be able to submit further documents.
What are the proceedings on the day of your visa appointment at the submission center
- You must attend in person for your visa application. You cannot send someone else.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the time of your appointment slot.
- You will also have to submit your biometric information (fingerprints and a photograph). They will collect images of all 10 digits and a digital photo.
- The digital photograph must be taken with a full face without sunglasses or tinted spectacles, or head covering unless it is worn for religious or medical reasons. Your face should be clearly visible with no hair across the eyes.
- Ensure your fingertips are free from any forms of decoration, cuts, abrasions, or other markings as these may affect your ability to provide acceptable finger scans.
- If you are applying for a visa on behalf of a child under 5 years old, they must also attend an appointment but they don’t have to provide their fingerprint information.
- Children under 18 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
Your visa application will not be processed without biometrics information.