Extenseur HR, assist you with all types of UK visa- to visit, work, study or join a family member or partner in the UK. Our team of expert overseas visa consultants will guide you throughout the complex process such as determining the correct visa type, online visa application, booking an appointment with visa application center, visa application fee payment, selecting required visa application services, assistance to visit visa application center, visa application tracking, and visa and documents pick up.
The most crucial part of your visa application process is to identify the correct visa type and the documents required as part of your application. Each visa category requires different sets of documents. UK visa application is based on a point-based system and the decision always depends upon the individual benefits of each application. We are processing each visa application as per UK Immigration guidelines and final rounds of review together with applicants in order to make sure the process straightforward. Our inquiry service helps you provide the best service to customers. Customers will receive a response much quicker at a competitive rate.
UK visa application process
- Check if you need a visa to the UK
- Find out the correct visa application category or sub-category
- Visa application creation and completion
- Find a visa application center in your country to book an appointment
- Visa application payment
- Check supporting documents to submit with the visa application
- Visa application submission
- Collection of passport or travel document
Visa categories we deal with- Apply for a UK Visa?
There are different visa application services are available depends on the visa you applied for. Mainly there are three categories of visas available depended on the purpose of your visit.
Transit or Visit visa
- To visit family or friends
- For tourism
- Get married or form a civil partnership
- Visit for academic research or for business
- In transit to another country
- Private medical treatment
- Tier 2 Visa – When an employer has sponsored you
Tier 2 (General) visa
Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa
Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa – Long-term Staff
Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa – Graduate Trainee
- Tier 5 Visa – Temporary worker including the youth mobility scheme
Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visa – Charity Worker
Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visa – Creative and Sporting
Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visa – Religious Worker
Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visa – Government Authorised Exchange
Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visa – International Agreement
Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visa – Youth Mobility Scheme
- As a domestic worker in a private household
- Dependent visa
PBS Dependent – Partner Visa
PBS Dependent – Child Visa
- Short-term student visa
Tier 4 (General) student visa
Tier 4 (Child) student visa
Tier 4 student visa (for Chevening, Marshall, and Commonwealth scholars)
Tier 4 Student Dependent visa
PBS Dependent – Partner Visa
PBS Dependent – Child Visa
- To live with a family member already in the UK
- To visit your child at an independent fee-paying day school
- To set up or run a business in the UK
- For a UK ancestry visa
- To prove you’re allowed to live or work in the UK without any immigration restrictions (called ‘right of abode’)
- For an official visitor for diplomatic business
- For a visa to prove you’re exempt from immigration control
Visa Application Services
There are different visa application services available for UK visas in different countries. Standard service and Priority service are the most common once. In the Standard visa application service, the decision against a visa application will be delivered within 15 working days from the date of visa application submission. In priority, the visa application decision will take within 5 working days.
Other Services & Assistance
- Manage your application (Visa processing times, application & documents check, online payment assistance, form filling assistance, biometric information, premium services, report a change)
- Personal Assistance (provide personal & dedicated caseworker specialized in UK visa & Immigration)
- Sponsor workers or students (Licences and certificates of sponsorship for employers and universities and colleges)
Visa decision waiting times: applications outside the UK
Standard service application, You should get a decision on your visa application within 3 weeks of attending your appointment at the visa application center. Usually, the decision will come within 15 working days (Saturday, Sunday holiday).
Priority service application, If the service is available in the country you’re applying from you can choose the ‘priority service’ when you apply. There is an additional cost for this service. Under this service, a visa application decision will be made within 5 working days of your appointment at the visa application center.
Check with your visa application center to see if the priority visa service is available in the country you’re applying from. In most countries the priority visa service is available.
Super priority service application, If the service is available in the country you’re applying from you can choose the ‘super-priority visa application service’ when you apply. There is an additional cost for this service.
UK Visas and Immigration aims to make a decision on your super priority visa application and contact you to let you know that your passport is ready to be collected within 24 hours from when you submit your biometric information.
Check with your visa application center to see if the super-priority visa service is available in the country you’re applying from.
How to track your visa application (Applicants in India)
Go to BlueDart website and head over to the TrackDart section. Select the Ref No. option and enter your visa application number starting with GWF and press the “GO” button to track your application.
Note: The result will show only if your processed application despatched to your chosen delivery address.
- You can contact UK Visas and Immigration from inside or outside the UK, Click Here.
- Contact center staff cannot give you advice about your personal circumstances.
How can I know that I have been approved for a UK visa?
You have to wait until you receive the decision of your processed visa application. You can collect your visa from the chosen delivery address you give at the time of submitting your visa application at the submission location.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a letter from the home office together with your passport or travel document with a visa stamp affixed.
- If your application rejected, you will receive a letter explaining the reasons for the rejection.