You can apply for a Tier 2 (Health and Care) visa if:
- you have a valid job offer from the NHS, an organisation providing medical services to the NHS or an organisation providing adult social care.
- you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
- your sponsor has confirmed you that you are eligible for Health and Care visa.
You must be a qualified under the following profession:
- health professional
- adult social care professional
Health and Care visa for up to 3 years – £232.
Health and Care visa for more than 3 years – £464.
Both applicants from inside UK and from abroad must have to pay the same fee. Your dependents will also pay the same amount.
If you’re a citizen of Turkey or Macedonia a visa for up to 3 years costs £177 and a visa for more than 3 years costs £409.
Immigration Healthcare surcharge
You will be completely exempted from paying the immigration healthcare surcharge.
Eligibility to apply Health and Care Visa
- You need to be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional or adult social care professional
- Need to have a valid certificate of sponsorship and being paid an appropriate salary for your job
- Prove that you have adequate knowledge of English
- Need to have appropriate maintenance fund to support yourself when you arrive in the UK
- Able to show you can travel and your travel history over the last 5 years
- Have a valid tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country
- You must provide a criminal record certificate from any country you’ve lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years, if you’ll be working with vulnerable people
If you have a fully approved (‘A-rated’) sponsor, they must be able to give you at least £945 to cover your costs for a month if you need it.
If your sponsor is not A-rated, you must have £945 in your bank account for 90 days before you apply. This is to prove you can support yourself.
TO KNOW MORE CLICK HERE
For Heath and care Visa assistance; Please contact us.